PTCA | Fluydo
Excellent, responsive trackability by virtue of its design
- The highly flexible blend of Polyamide and Pebax. chosen to extrude the distal outer catheter body maximises trackability performance
- A parallel guide-wire exit port can guarantee better pushability and a better dye flow injection
- Highly lubricious hydrophilic coating
6F Kissing balloon technique fully compatible
- The optimized transition between hypotube and distal shaft guarantees the 6F kissing balloon technique compatibility with the entire product catalogue
Flexible, atraumatic tapered tip
- To guide the balloon cathered through the artery while avoiding any injury to the vessel wall
- The specific pebax blend guarantees an atraumatic approach to the lesion
It's a Medical Device Manufactured by: CID S.p.A. Strada per Crescentino s.n. 13040 Saluggia, Italy.
Not for sale in U.S.A. and Japan.